2023/2024 Fly Schedule
SPRING FLY DATES
1. October 7th & 8th, 2023
2. October 21st & 22nd, 2023
3. November 4th & 5th, 2023
4. November 18th & 19th, 2023
5. November 25th & 26th, 2023
SUMMER FLY DATES
1. December 9th & 10th, 2023 (Harry Shannon Shield Old Bird Shield)
2. December 23rd & 24th, 2023 (Long Day Fly)
3. January 6th & 7th, 2024 (Davey Warrener Cup Young Bird Cup)
4. January 20th & 21st, 2024
5. February 3rd & 4th, 2024
6. February 17th & 18th, 2024
- A total of 11 fly dates in 2 seasons.
- In the Davey Warrener Young Bird Cup, birds flown must have rings of 2023.
- In the Harry Shannon Old Bird Shield, birds flown must have rings of 2022 or prior.
- Mixed year rung kits can be flown in all the other fly's, except for in the Harry Shannon Shield and the Davey Warenner Cup.
- The winner of the Harry Shannon Shield will get the Rolling Shield and the Davey Warrener Cup will get the Rolling Cup.
- All AFTU fly's will be aggregated and the member with the best aggregate hours for the total number of fly's will win the AFTU Trophy.
Sunday 24th June - AFTU BBQ hosted by Bogdan Vasil.
The Victorian AFTU boys turned out in force on Sunday 24th June to get together at the house of Bogdan Vasil to
share some great food, good conversation and plenty of tipplering ideas.
Head over to our Photo Gallery to see plenty more pics from the BBQ...
The Flying Tippler Fraternity are alive and well and utilising the Internet to it's full potential to spread the word and share their birds with the
rest of the world.
Click here for links to the lastest Tippler videos online...
Join the AussieTipplers Online Discussion Forum...
If you are keen to learn more about the sport of Flying Tipplers and want to meet other Tippler Fanciers, then the
AussieTipplers online discussion forum is for you. This forum is administered by the AFTU and here you will meet
club members as well as Tippler enthusiasts and experts from around the world. AussieTipplers is a great forum
for finding out more about the breed, the club and the sport.
Click here to join...